Friday, May 29, 2009
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
COMING TOGETHER: AT LAST, VOL. II
by Alessia Brio
Published: July 2009
Type: Erotic Romance (Anthology, E-book)
Thursday, May 21, 2009
All proceeds benefit First Book, a literacy charity. Go buy it. Now, please!
peace & passion,
Saturday, May 16, 2009
All behavior is communication. The trick is to figure out just what it's saying. No behavior communicates as clearly or on as many levels as sex. All the physical and emotional senses are engaged. Add the element of intrigue, and the intellect is engaged as well.
Phaze Books, in partnership with editor, Alessia Brio, is proud to announce the release of Coming Together: Against the Odds, a collection of erotic fiction with a mystery theme, with an introduction written by the one & only Maxim Jakubowski.
All proceeds from the sale of this special anthology will benefit Autism Speaks.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction (Maxim Jakubowski)
- Will She Kiss Me? (Giselle Renarde)
- Under a Moving Star (Angela Caperton)
- Blind Tasting (EllaRegina)
- Undercover Angel (Alessia Brio)
- Always a Bridesmaid (Andrea Dale)
- Choke (Gregory L. Norris)
- The Booty Call Caper (Kathleen Bradean)
- Sen-Sen (Alicia Night Orchid)
- It Had To Be You (GS Wiley)
- Missing Pieces (Jasmine Black)
- Claim Mate (Brenna Lyons)
- Sixth Sense (Teresa Noelle Roberts)
- No Boundaries (Moondancer Drake)
- The Arch (Eva Batonne)