This blog post was picked up by J.A. Konrath on his self-publishing blog, where it's gotten a cubic buttload of comments:
Teleread also covered the matter:
...as well as a Slashdot post:
The Coming Together ebook titles which were removed are:
- Coming Together: The Erotic Cocktail volumes 1-3 (benefits EFF)
- Coming Together: For Her (benefits NOW)
- Coming Together: Special Memorial Edition - Colleen Thomas (benefits Hospice of Orange Co)
- Coming Together: Pondering the Indelible (benefits First Book)
- Coming Together: For Gabrielle (benefits BLISS)
Of note, there *are* a couple incest-related short stories in the early volumes. Yui's "Sex & Candy" (v1) & 4degrees' "Does Not Do Well in Public" (v3) come to mind. Both deal with consensual ADULT sibling incest.
The ebook versions of these titles are still readily available at All Romance (ARe is Coming Together's preferred vendor 'cause 100% of the purchase price goes to charity. No commission is charged.) plus Smashwords & its growing distribution network (B&N, Kobo, Sony, Diesel, Apple's iBookstore). So, if you blog/tweet/Facebook/rant about this, please direct your readers to ARe and the other vendors.
Stay tuned. Updates will be posted here, in the comments. Happy Holidays, y'all.
peace & passion,